quinta-feira, 17 de maio de 2012

0

J P

Posted in , , , ,
Hello love I'm back, as in Rio de Janeiro is very cold .. I decided to do a Look in accordance with temperature haha

Forgive me for the blurry textures is that my SL is a yuck haha!

I hope you enjoy





Suellem Spitteler Wears:

Shape : Personal

Coat: [ JP ]:dsg. Hoodie-Dissident / White-09 / FEMALE

Tights: Izzie's - Tights torn

Earrings : .:: BenS Beauty ::.. Celine Earring

Rings: ..:: BenS Beauty ::..  Butterfly Ring Silver / ..:: BenS Beauty ::..  Pyramid Ring Black

Piercing Eye: <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (Studs) - Basics

Piercing Anti- EyeBrown: <-Puncture-> Anti-Eyebrow (Studs) Basics

Shoes:  [Gos] MESH Wellingtons in White v1.0

Nails: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. So long nail Fatpack

Hair: !lamb. Ruby (Mesh) - Chocolate Bars Pack

0 comentários: