quarta-feira, 23 de maio de 2012

0

Right By My Side ♫

Posted in , , , , , , , ,
I wanna hold your handMaking love again, I need to be near youGotta let you know how I'm feelingOwn my heart, and she just rentingDon't turn away, pay attentionI'm pouring out my heart, girl





Suellem Spitteler Wears:

Shape : Personal 

Shirt: Muschi TopBreit - Cherry Striped

Dress: .:Sticky fingers:.  My white knit dress with patches

Earrings : [MANDALA]CHaraChara earrings/White

Rings: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Sultan Ring Silver  / .: Le Temps des Illusions :. Cross Ring V.3 Silver 

Bangles: BANGLE SUPER LONG PLATINUM   -RYCA-

Piercing Eye: <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (Studs) - Basics

Piercing Anti- EyeBrown: <-Puncture-> Anti-Eyebrow (Studs) Basics

Shoes:  N-core EMPORIUM "White"

Nails: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. So long nail Fatpack

Hair:  [LeLutka]-DAISY hair/Dark Brunette




0 comentários: