quinta-feira, 21 de junho de 2012

0

I missing you ♫

Posted in , , , , , , ,
Hello love, Memories of Blogging for you .. then, was a time without problems by blogging more now on the pc I went back and forcefully Total haha ...

I liked the new items?

Short Cynful Store, Top Shop and hair that I love most .. MAITREYA

I hope you Like it

Ty : *





Suellem Spitteler Wears:

Shape : Personal 

Shirt: Maitreya Cupio-Color Top * Pomegranate

Short: [Cynful] Zia Denim Short - Mesh ~ Medium Blue 

Piercing Eye: <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (Studs) - Basics

Piercing Anti- EyeBrown: <-Puncture-> Anti-Eyebrow (Studs) Basics

Earrings: [MANDALA]CEEKEEEY EArrings/Silver  (WEAR ME)

Rings: .: Le Temps des Illusions :. Cross Rings

Shoes:  SSB Sculpty Sandal (Boxed)

Nails: Mstyle Perfect Long Nails - Classic

Hair:  Maitreya Siobhan (Mesh) * Browns Dark

Pose: Bez Set -8


0 comentários: