sexta-feira, 22 de junho de 2012

0

In My Mind ♫

Posted in , , , , , , , , ,
Hello loves, I come to show you my new Store in mesh top Elixir .. beautiful because I love pink and I love skulls ... haha

I come to show you also the new foot and sandal in new mesh Store SLink I love * - *

Also the new hair Store truth that the ADELAIDE simply turned my darling! haha

I hope you Like it delights <3





Suellem Spitteler Wears:

Shape : Personal

Shirt: - Elixir - Skull Candy - Pink

Skirt: *L.inc* Diigii High Skirt Checkered

Tattoo: !mPS! Tattoo - Beauty Must Die - Upper - Faded 1

Sunglasses: Sway`s Sunglasses "retro" black up

Piercing Eye: <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (Studs) - Basics

Piercing Anti- EyeBrown: <-Puncture-> Anti-Eyebrow (Studs) Basics

Earrings: [MANDALA]CEEKEEEY EArrings/Silver  (WEAR ME)

Rings: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Melissa Ring Gray Silver a, b and c

Necklace: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Cross Necklace Resize Black

Bracelets: [[SHADE THRONE]] DARKSPRING bracelet set

Feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)

Shoes:  Slink Ilena Sandals Large Black

Nails: Mstyle Perfect Long Nails - Classic

Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Adelaide -  dark browns

0 comentários: